At Lux Tan & Cryo we LOVE spray tanning. Whether it’s a booth spray tan or a heated airbrush spray tan! Not only does spray tanning leave your skin bronze but our spray tans will also moisturize your skin. With the combo of a golden glow and nourished skin, you’ll be ready for any event or vacation. Here are some tips to prepare your skin for a spray tan to get the best results.
1. Shave and exfoliate the day before your spray tan. This will prep your skin for the sunless solution.
2. No product on your skin the day of your spray tan. Skip the oils, lotions and makeup right before your spray tan. Products can create a barrier between your skin and the spray tan solution.
3. We recommend taking off all jewelry before spray tanning.
4. Bring with you (or wear) dark, loose-fitting clothing for after the spray tan solution is on your skin. This way none of the bronzers will rub off and tight clothes could mess up the final results.
5. Enjoy your bronzed & glowing skin!
We’ll see you soon for your next spray tan! If you’d like to book a Heated Airbrush Tan please click the “Book Now” tab to see available times. We offer Heated Airbrush Tans at our Lake Oswego, West Linn and Beaverton locations.